Micro rings are 4-5mm coloured metal rings which are applied to your hair; the hair extension strand is then clamped tightly inside the ring holding it securely to your natural hair. This is a very durable method and best suited to clients with thick hair.
Lasts up to 4 months
Every 6-7 weeks
- Cost effective as the hair can be reused (providing the tips and hair have been well looked after)
- No heat, adhesives or chemicals are used making this method is non-damaging
- The extension strands are completely removed and reapplied onto new sections of hair during your maintenance appointment making this method very safe for the natural hair
- Uses no heat, adhesive, braids or chemicals making it completely non-damaging
- Can be uncomfortable for the first few nights
- Not suitable for people who are sensitive or allergic to metals
- Rings are larger and more visible therefore better for people with thick and/or dark hair
The information above is provided as a guide, I will help you decide during your Consultation which method is best for you, taking into account your hair type and lifestyle.
To view Prices for Micro Ring Fittings, Maintenance and Removal Costs click here.
How do I book an appointment?
Please click here to be directed to my Booking Page.
I look forward to hearing from you! :-)