The LA Weave™
The LA Weave™ is a fantastic method of attachment and is a much improved alternative to the old fashioned braided Weave. The LA Weave™ is applied using Micro Rings to create a track, the weft is then sewn along the track. This method sits very flat to your own head and is very comfortable to wear. This method is perfect for clients who like big bouncy hair! Taught by the creator of the LA Weave himself, Kyle Martin, I can see why this method is taking the UK by storm!
Lasts up to 4 months
After 6-10 weeks
- Cost effective as the wefts can be re-used
- Most affordable and cost-effective out of all methods
- An excellent choice for a client with thick and/or short hair as it offers excellent blending
- The rings are hidden by the weft providing a discreet fitting. The LA Weave feels very much like clip in extensions
- The wefts and rings are completely removed and reapplied onto new sections of hair during your maintenance appointment making this method very safe for the natural hair
- Uses no heat, adhesive, braids or chemicals making it completely non-damaging
- A really quick method - fittings take up to an hour
- Quick removal taking only 10 minutes
- Not suitable for clients with thin and/or very fine hair
- Not suitable for people who are sensitive or allergic to metals
The information above is provided as a guide, I will help you decide during your Consultation which method is best for you taking into account your hair type and lifestyle.
To view Prices for LA Weave™ Fittings, Maintenance and Removal Costs click here.
How do I book an appointment?
Please click here to be directed to my Booking Page.
I look forward to hearing from you! :-)