Cancellation and Change Policy
If you need to rearrange any appointment please give at least 48 hours notice. There will be no charge for this amendment.
- If a refit, maintenance or removal appointment is cancelled or rearranged with less than 48 hours notice, 50% of the appointment fee will be payable
- If you need to change the length/duration of an appointment (e.g. changing a maintenance appointment to a removal) please give at least 48 hours notice, failure to do so will result in the original appointment fee still being payable
- If a fitting is cancelled or rearranged with less than 48 hours
notice (same applies to no shows) this will result in the £200 booking
fee being forfeited. To re-book your fitting, the £200 will need to be paid again
- Your £10 consultation booking fee is non-refundable, failure to attend
or give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange will result in your £10 fee being forfeited
- Arriving more than 15 minutes may mean I will not be able to complete your appointment - in this case 50% of the appointment will be charged to cover some of my lost time
If a customer arrives to an appointment with matting at the root area I will not be able to complete the scheduled maintenance appointment. Matting is avoidable and down to improper aftercare (instructions provided in the aftercare sheets.) The full maintenance fee will still apply, the extensions will need to be removed as soon as possible and an additional charge of £50 per hour will apply to remove the matting. Removal of matting will either be carried out on the day if there is space or at a later date. The same will apply for customers notifying of matting 48 hours or less before scheduled appointment.
Notice of Change or Cancellation
You can provide notice of cancellation or change of appointment by contacting:
Telephone (Text only) - 07798 737150
Right to Cancellation
Rapunzel Hair Extensions Cardiff reserves the right to change or cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond control.