All consultation bookings are subject to a non-refundable £10 booking fee which is paid via PayPal, this will be deducted from your final fee and is therefore free of charge. Please get in touch using the Contact Me page to request your booking instructions and arrange your consultation appointment date and time.
If you would like to read more about what happens during the consultation appointment, please click here
To secure your Hair Extension fitting appointment, a non-refundable booking fee of £200 cash or bank transfer will be required during your consultation appointment. This booking fee is used towards your hair order, secures your fitting appointment and will be deducted from your final fee.
Hair fittings cannot be booked without this deposit and without attending a consultation. There may be a short wait for fitting appointments as appointments fill up very quickly.
To look after your hair extensions correctly, it is essential to invest in the correct recommended aftercare products (specialised shampoo, conditioner and brush) over the life cycle of your extensions. Clients should also arrange and attend maintenance and removal appointments. Failure to follow this advice is at the clients own risk and I will not be able to assist with any issues arising after the fitting stage.
Cancellation and Change Policy
If you need to rearrange any appointment please give at least 48 hours notice. There will be no charge for this amendment.
- If a refit, maintenance or removal appointment is cancelled or rearranged with less than 48 hours notice, 50% of the appointment fee will be payable
- If you need to change the length/duration of an appointment (e.g. changing a maintenance appointment to a removal) please give at least 48 hours notice, failure to do so will result in the original appointment fee still being payable
- If a fitting is cancelled or rearranged with less than 48 hours notice (same applies to no shows) this will result in the £200 booking fee being forfeited. To re-book your fitting, the £200 will need to be paid again
- Your £10 consultation booking fee is non-refundable, failure to attend or give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange will result in your £10 fee being forfeited
- Arriving more than 15 minutes may mean I will not be able to complete your appointment - in this case 50% of the appointment will be charged to cover some of my lost time
- If a customer arrives to an appointment with matting at the root area I will not be able to complete the scheduled maintenance appointment.
Matting is avoidable and down to improper aftercare (instructions provided in the aftercare sheets.) The full maintenance fee will still apply, the extensions will need to be removed as soon as possible and a charge of £50 per hour will apply to remove the matting.
Removal of matting will either be carried out on the day if there is space or at a later date. The same will apply for customers notifying of matting 48 hours or less before scheduled appointment.
You can provide notice of cancellation or change of appointment by contacting:
Rapunzel Hair Extensions Cardiff reserves the right to change or cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond control.
There will be no refund for completed services or products. However, if you are not satisfied with any service received, you are invited to attend in person for an assessment within 7 days. Failure to do so will void all guarantee with Rapunzel Hair Extensions Cardiff.